中油公司 » 共同科目 » 歷屆題庫 » 110年 » 英文
1. After John gets married to my elder sister, he will become one of our family _____.
2. My brother’s business project had made a big profit for his company, so he got a _____.
3. Things that one cannot buy with money are usually of great _____, such as health and love.
4. Social distancing works because it _____ healthy people from coming in close contact with sick people.
5. The rich man _____ to the charity every year.
6. Heart _____ is one of the top ten causes of death in Taiwan every year.
7. I didn’t eat anything for dinner last night, and _____ did my husband.
8. Time flies! My daughter is _____ 18 years old next week.
(A)going to be
(C)will to be
(D)will going to be
9. Jerry had his house _____ colorful because he felt like doing something eye-catching.
10. I stayed at home this weekend, _____ my room and _____ my laundry.
11. We thought the professor solid and serious when we first met him. _____, he is a humorous and considerate person.
(A)On the contrary
(C)In spite of
(D)On the other hand
12. I haven’t been to Hualien _____ almost ten years.
13. If you’d like to lose weight, you had better _____ regular exercise.
14. You should study _____ hard _____ you can if you want to enter your ideal university.
15. A: Your mother doesn’t look her age.
A: It’s true. __________
(A)She never tells anybody her age.
(B)She looks more like your sister than your mom.
(C)You don’t look like your mom.
(D)She uses many methods to keep her age a secret.
16. A: Sherry, are you going to the convenience store now?
B: No problem. Do you want it black or with cream and sugar?
A: With cream and sugar.
(A)Should I give you some money?
(B)Is there any delicious soup?
(C)Can you buy me a cup of coffee?
(D)Are you going to buy some food?
17. A: Mike is a super worker in our office.
B: I wonder how he can do so many things at a time.
B: Maybe that’s his secret to success.
(A)He often gets exhausted after doing so many things.
(B)He never works hard.
(C)He often feels relaxed after exercising.
(D)He knows how to make good use of his time.
18. Roger: Taking a cold shower in winter is good for our health.
Mark: I can’t believe it. __________
Roger: Well...no. It’s just my personal opinion.
(A)Do you have any theories for it?
(B)Are you sure you can make it?
(C)I have ever heard about it.
(D)It takes bravery to take a cold shower in winter.
19. Susan: Why do you look so nervous?
Susan: Just try your best. I know you are the best and you can get the job!
(A)I can’t find my missing dog.
(B)I will have a job interview this afternoon.
(C)Can you tell me the secret?
(D)I’m preparing the meal for my family.
20. Michael: Do you want to go on a trip to Japan with me?
Michael: I feel so excited. I think we can start planning the trip tonight.
(A)Certainly. I’d like to.
(B)I can’t believe it.
(C)Great. You made right decision.
(D)Well, are you sure about it?
1. The boy student has been interested _____ sports since he was a kid.
2. takes two weeks for me to finish the work.
3. Can you lend five thousand dollars _____ me?
4. COVID-19 has had a great impact _____ people's lives.
5. Sharon prefers to stay home rather _____ go out on weekends.（Sharon周末寧願待在家裡也不想出門。）
6. Anita is one of the _____ popular singers this year.（Anita是今年最受歡迎的歌手之一。）
7. The flight was canceled because _____ heavy rain.（因為下大雨的關係，飛機航班被取消了。）
8. Jason was singing and taking a bath at the _____ time.（Jason正在一邊唱歌，一邊洗澡。）
9. My elder sister and I are thinking about _____ to celebrate my father’s birthday.（我姊姊和我正在想要如何慶祝我們父親的生日。）
10. This is the store _____ I bought my shoes.（這就是我買鞋子的那間商店。）